How Did I Survive Online Learning?

Well, the answer is simple. I kept my work organized on my desk. That can really help with your learning techniques, it keeps your brain from not being stressed about where is this? Where is that!?

Thinking about what you’re going to do after your school day can help you be motivated to end your school day. Get done with your work. I like to think about doing soccer, I used to have soccer three days a week, but now it’s two. I also think of playing Minecraft, or racing games.

My strategies on how to survive online learning is keeping a safe and organized place. And listening to music can be helpful to some. My sister listens to music while she does homework, and that helps her focus at times. It also keeps her pumped up for her quizzes. Reading can also be a good way to keep your brain focused on your work, a brain break. I’m reading a book called Four Days of You and Me. It’s off to a rocky and confusing start, but it’ll get better, I hope.

School can be fun at times, like working on my science lander was fun! I think it’s going to work too, which is super cool. But, just know that doing school will help you in the future, to help you get a good job. Stay in school kids.